The NB700L4 yaw drive gearbox and pitch drive gearbox are used for different components of wind energy plants. This gear speed reducer for wind turbines is primarily responsible for the transmission of the rotor and the nacelle. Our slewing planetary gear units from the yaw and pitch range are normally used to control blade pitch for the turbines. The nacelle at the top of the tower is connected to the rotor and houses the gearbox, the electrical generator, the yaw system, and the control system. To make sure that the rotor axis is constantly aligned with the wind direction for maximum energy output, large wind turbines are equipped with a yaw system that allows the nacelle to adjust its position according to the direction and force of the wind. Nacelle rotation is controlled by a yaw system, planetary gear unit with electric brake motor.
Each wind turbine must have between two and six gear units, depending on the size, and the motor can be electric or hydraulic. Two or three-stage gear units, combined with a worm gearbox on the input side, or four or five-stage gear units from the yaw and pitch drive series are normally used. Output pinions can be integrated or inserted.
1. Output torque range: 1000-80000 N.m
2. Gear Ratios: i=300-2000
3. Support: slew support (with flange mounted)
4. Electric Brake: DC and AC type
5. Output shaft: splined or with integral pinion; output shafts supported by heavy duty capacity bearings
6. Applicable motors: IEC electric motors
1. NB: Ningbo planetary gearbox
2. 706: Gearbox size, 700, 701, 703…715
3. L: L series slew drive
4. 4: Number of stages, 4…four stage
5. 1671: Ratio
6. IEC80B5: Motor type
|Type||Nominal Output Torque (N.m )||Peak Static Output Torque (N.m )||Ratio (i)|